Radiation is the emission of energy from any source. Ultraviolet (UV) radiation is a form of electromagnetic radiation that comes from the sun and man-made sources like high voltage lights ,welding torches ,micro waves etc.
All of us are exposed to radiation every day, from natural sources such as minerals in the ground, and man-made sources such as medical x-rays. According to the National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements (NCRP), the average annual radiation dose per person in the U.S. is 6.2 millisieverts (620 millirem).
Know about UV Radiation?
All radiation is a form of energy, most of which is invisible to the human eye. UV radiation is only one form of radiation and it is measured on a scientific scale.
Our regularly used known radiations -:
1) Radio waves that transmit sound from a radio station's tower to stereo
2) Radio waves transmit from mobile tower to cell phones
3) Radio waves from wifi to cell phones or tv
4) Radio waves from bluetooth to cell phones or tv or music systems
Other RadiationsAll EM radiation (also called EM energy) is made up of minute packets of energy or 'particles,' called photons, which travel in a wave-like pattern and move at the speed of light. Next to the Radio waves is the Micro wave - Part of the incident energy will be reflected from the surface of the material, and only a portion of the penetrating energy will be absorbed. Microwaves have higher energies. Next to Micro waves is the Infra red . These can be used in heat-sensitive thermal imaging cameras to study human and animal body heat patterns, night-vision cameras . Commonly used infrared waves in remote control , fiber optic cables etc. Uv rays - Ultraviolet (UV) is a form of electromagnetic radiation with wavelength from 10 nm (with a corresponding frequency of approximately 30 PHz) to 400 nm (750 THz), shorter than that of visible light but longer than X-rays X- rays The radiation with the ability to pass through many materials that absorb visible light. Mainly used to take images of the human body
Types of UV radiation or Ultra violet RadiationSunlight is the main source of UV radiation, The UV region covers the wavelength range 100-400 nm which produces three main types of UV rays:
• UVA - UVA rays have a longer wavelength that can penetrate the middle layer of your skin. UVA rays are more of a threat because a much larger percentage of them reach earth's surface. The wavelength range (315-400 nm)
• UVB - The wavelength range (290-315nm) causes sunburns with prolonged exposure along with increasing the risk of skin cancer and other cellular damage. About 95% of all UV-B light is absorbed by the ozone in Earth's atmosphere.
• UVC - The wavelength range (100-290nm) is extremely harmful and is almost completely absorbed by Earth's atmosphere. This uvc ultra violet radiation when used in right manner works very well for as a disinfectant in food, air, and water to kill microorganisms by destroying their cells' nucleic acids.
Our major 3 products1)Auto Disinfectant UV Box 2) Auto Disinfectant UV Tower 3) Auto Disinfectant Uv Conveyor consist of these uvc proven lights which help in keeping germs and microbes away & healthy environment. Click here for more info on the products.
Autocoat experience in field of infrared lights and manufacturing turn key projects , made us drive to use this uvc technology to sanitize our day to day usable items before we use or consume it, with rite time of exposure. Our Auto Disinfectant UV Box is been Laboratory tested with each and every sample of fruits , Masks , Courier boxes etc and found to have efficiency of almost 99% . The uv box operates in such a way that the uvc lights would not operate if the top lip of the box is not closed properly hence creating a safe mechanism so that the user is not been exposed to the uvc lights at any given time and avoiding any harmful effects of the uvc radiations. With Variable time chart and designated timing options on our uvc box operation is totally simplified. With high intensity ,good coverage and right positioning of the uv lamps , most of the items to be sanitized in the uv box take not more than 2 to 3 minutes.No water or chemicals are to be used in the auto disinfectant uv box . It works on completely dry working model.
Autocoat Engineering is the most experienced in manufacturing innovative products since last 35 years in India.
Now with need of the hour Autocoat Engineering (i) Pvt . Ltd along with Dhanvanthri Engineers Pvt. Ltd we bring you products you can trust & use to be safe .